The main aim of the project is to boost EQ of children and adolescents by developing, testing and implementing a comprehensive system supporting development of EQ with active participation of primary and lower- secondary schools, parents, experts and project partners. It will also directly address the need for the educating community to raise an emotionally intelligent generation.
- Develop, test and implement a comprehensive system supporting development of emotional intelligence (EQ)of school-age children (6-15 years old) with active participation of primary and lower-secondary schools, parents, experts and project partners in the participating countries
- Increase capacity of school teachers, specialists for teaching children emotional intelligence
- Support parents in raising emotionally intelligent kids
- Protect the most vulnerable children from the impact of pandemic threating their growth and development
- Strengthen cross-sectoral cooperation (schools, partner organisations, stakeholders) across project countries in order to stir innovation in the education sector
- Promote inclusive education providing all primary and lower-secondary students with equal access to high-quality, free of charge services, diagnostic tool, activities, resources.
- Promote the development of the emotional intelligence components in national education systems
- Contribute to raising emotionally intelligent generations in the long-term perspective
The project consortium consists of partners from Cyprus (COMCY and Olympion School), Poland (coordinator), Italy, Romania, and Greece.
Duration: 01/01/2022 - 31/12/2024