The E-learning platform for up-skilling in fund-raising practice, financial digital literacy in NGO management- e-PATTERNS project aims to up-re-skill adult SNGOs practitioners (30+ years old) on supporting their work in fund-raising and development of ICT skills through new technologies.
Main Outputs of the project:
- A step-by-step framework on fund-raising & digital financial literacy;
- A training material for small NGOs leaders/fund-raisers/practitioners;
- A training toolbox & guidelines for small NGO operators;
- A self-assessment tool to analyse the status of digital skills/practices within a non-profit organisation;
- The e-PATTERNS e-learning platform.
The project consortium is composed by six partners from six countries. Along with COMCY (Cyprus), the rest of the partners come from Finland, Greece, Italy, Germany and Spain.
Duration: 01/09/2019 – 31/08/2021