COMCY participates in the motivatEyoUth Erasmus+ project that aims to support professionals working with young people (14-24), and build their capacity through competence oriented learning in preventing and reducing ESL as well as inspiring youth to continue on viable progression pathways.
The main objectives of the project are to:
- create an identification, prevention and intervention programme for ESL through innovative tools and activities
- provide opportunities for continuous education to professionals directly involved with youth through open education and innovative practices
- build high-quality training materials and methodologies for professionals
- motivate youth with innovative methodologies that better respond to the diverse needs of young learners today
- reduce ESL levels on a local, national and European level
The outputs of the project are:
- Experts Programme Toolkit
- Online game “Journey to your Future”
- ICT Tool for Competence Assessment
- Online educational platform
The project partnership consists of organisations from five European countries: Italy (Petit Pas - Project Coordinator), Cyprus (COMCY), Poland (OIC Poland Foundation), Spain (Associacio Programes Educatius Open Europe), and Portugal (Universidade do Porto).
Duration: 31/01/2019 – 30/01/2021
For more information please visit the project website: www.motivateyouth.eu